Feedback

Feedback

Posted by Gill Cousland on
Paul has provided a personal, dedicated service and has decorated 4 rooms to a very high standard. Highly recommended!
Posted by Lorraine, Paul & Richard Coles on
Excellent all-round service. Always on time and completed the job on schedule. Very friendly and reliable. Extremely satisfied with the final result. Would use again. Thank you.
Posted by Carol & Sid Watson on
Paul is not only an excellent decorator , but a true gent. Paul was punctual, reliable , clean and well presented. We can certainly recommend his work and wouldn't hesitate to contact Paul to carry out additional work at our home. Thanks Paul - friends have copied our trend !
Posted by Wendy Felton on
Excellent service, very pleased with the work Paul did for me, highly reccomended. Paul came highly reccomended to me, and I would recommend him to everyone.
Posted by Wendy Felton on
Paul arrived on time every day, he was very reliable. He discussed with me every day what he was going to do on that day. He was always cheerful and he did an excellent job. Paul painted all my internal doors, two ceilings and my hallway, All to a very high standard, I would recommend him to everyone.
Posted by Nina Morris on
Paul provides an excellent service from the initial consultation to finishing the job he was extremely professional and provides great value for money! I would highly recommend and I am so pleased with the results! Thanks Paul!
Posted by Julie Wilkes on
Paul recently decorated my Sitting Room and did 'A Perfect Job' . I could not fault him in anyway, he was extremely neat and tidy and i would be happy to recommend him to family and friends as he was also such a nice person to have around the house who i found to be very reliable and trustworthy.
Posted by Corinne & Mick on
It was a pleasure having you in our home. We were able to leave you decorating daily while we were out at work & it was always clean & tidy when we got back. We will gladly recommend you to others.
Thank you for all your hard work Paul.
From Corinne & Mick.
Posted by Paula Nickerson on
Many thanks Paul. A lovely job done on my conservatory and no mess. A real professional! I'll definitely be requesting your expertise in future.
Posted by Julia Shenton on
Paul recently decorated my son's bedroom and he loves it! Highly recommend him, excellent job, very reliable and trustworthy. Booked him again for our next decorating project already!
Posted by Jennifer West on
Very pleased with work was done to a very high standard always arrived on time and was always friendly and polite also verynneat and tidy. Highly recommended
Posted by Norma Johnson on
Thank you Paul for the excellent job you have done this week on our hall,landing and stairs.Nothing was too much trouble and we never had any cleaning up to do or rubbish to remove.A really professional job by a reliable, trustworthy person who feels like a friend.Would definitely use him again and recommend him. Norma & John